Address:

Kolláreva 10

Trnava, Slovakia

 


 Website

 

 

The current law faculty of Trnava University was re-established in 1998 but its early history goes back as far as 1667. It is an important centre of legal education and research in Slovakia, emphasizing Christian moral values, fundamental principles of democracy and the rule of law.

Its activities are focused on the teaching, interpretation and application of Slovak public and private law, international law and European law. The Faculty of Law is a member of the International Association of Law Faculties (IALF) and of the European Association of Law Faculties (ELFA).