Address:

Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 67

11000 Belgrade

Serbia


 Website

 Facebook

 Instagram

 YouTube

 

 

The Faculty of Law, established in 1808 as part of the University of Belgrade, is one of the largest law faculties in the region, with a long tradition of being in the forefront of the country’s legal education. The faculty has always rallied distinguished scholars and excellent lecturers. Since its founding, it has educated almost 50,000 law graduates, around 1,200 magistri iuris and over 900 doctores iuris, as well as hundreds of specialists in various areas. A great many Faculty of Law alumni have become recognized experts and scholars in all branches of law, law professors and high ranking government officials.

The University of Belgrade Faculty of Law has established worldwide academic and professional relations and cooperation with numerous law schools in Europe, USA and Asia. In cooperation with the European University Center of the University of Nancy 2 (France), it has been organizing for several years a postgraduate specialist course in European Union Law – the High European Studies. Over the past few years it has developed prolific relations with various international centers, foundations and organizations that promote the improvement of legal studies, such as the German Organization for Technical Cooperation (GTZ), the German Foundation for the International Legal Cooperation (IRZ), the National Center for State Courts, whose project The Rule of Law in Serbia is financed by the USAID, as well as with the Europa-Institut of Saarland University, Saarbrücken (Germany), with whom the Faculty takes part at the The Network of the SEE | EU Cluster of Excellence in European and International Law. In addition, the Faculty actively participates in the Rotterdam Law Network, as 2011 it is a member of The South East European Law School Network (SEELS) and as of 2015 it is a member of the European Law Institute.

For more information see www1.ius.bg.ac.rs